Bill’s Auto recognizes that your vehicle has several moving parts that need to be serviced or replaced over time. To keep your vehicle running at its best, follow your manufacturer’s guidelines found in your owner’s manual or ask one of our certified auto mechanics what service is recommended for your cars make and model.
Regular vehicle maintenance is very important as it provides many benefits: extends the life of your vehicle, gives you better gas mileage, costs less than major repairs, helps prevent major problems and is cheaper than buying a new vehicle. A well-maintained vehicle provides you with reliable transportation and peace of mind. Let the highly-trained auto mechanics at Bill’s Auto keep you on the road.
- Air Filter Replacement
- Battery Replacements
- Clutch Replacements/Repairs
- Computer Diagnostic Testing
- CV Drive Axles
- Electrical Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Engine Work
- Emissions & Safety Inspections
- Fuel Injections
- Fuel Pumps
- Oil Change & Lube
- Water Pumps
The kind of maintenance service you need will depend on the age and make of your vehicle. The following items should be checked during routine automobile servicing:
- Air Conditioning: Run your car’s air conditioning for a short time throughout the year so parts remain lubricated. Evaporator and filters require annual service.
- Automatic Transmission Fluid: Have your fluid checked each time you change your car’s oil.
- Battery: Your car’s battery should be checked during regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Brake Fluid: Brake fluid should be checked and replaced regularly during scheduled maintenance.
- Engine Oil: The oil should be replaced every three months; 3,000 miles or according to manufacturer’s schedule.
- Lights: All head and tail lights should be checked during regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Power Steering Fluid: Fluid should be checked during regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Tires: Check your tires every time you change your oil. You should check tire pressure and tread for excessive or uneven wear and for foreign objects such as nails or stones.
- Windshield Washer Fluid: Check regularly with every oil change and fill reservoir often, especially during inclement weather.